The squid has a slightly gummy consistency. They contain many nutrients, being a rich source of protein and B vitamins. In tomato sauce, even skeptics will fall in love with them.
Ready in: 1 h
300 g frozen squids
200 g frozen shrimp
1 can of green peas
250 g of rice
1 shallot onion
clove of garlic
1 cube of vegetable broth
3 table spoons of olive oil
parsley, green pepper, bay leaf
1 sweet red peppers
teaspoon of oregano, thyme and basil
1. Defrost the squid and shrimp.
2. Fry chopped shallots, peppers (cut into strips) and garlic in olive oil.
3. Fry the squid and prawns in a separate pan.
4. Peel the tomatoes and mix them with peas.
5. Put the prepared ingredients into a pot, add all the spices, pour two large glasses of water and vegetable broth and cook for about 30 minutes.
6. After this time, add cooked, drained rice and mix thoroughly.