For a small delicious snack, for a meeting with friends and for a party - bruschetta with seafood salsa, possibly combined with a choice of other salsa - an option to try. And once you try it - you will repeat it at every opportunity!
2 small baguettes
100 g butter
juice from lemon half
skin of lemon half
a small piece of finely chopped ginger
half of a large red onion
1/4 chopped chili
2 large cloves of garlic
spoon of fresh coriander
salt, pepper, cane sugar
about 10 shrimp
5 large calmari rings
1. Soft butter, 1/4 lemon juice, half lemon skin and finely chopped ginger mix. Leave it.
2. Cut the baguette into thick, about 2-3 cm slices, pour a little oil and bake in the oven until getting the golden color.
3. Cut the seafood into cubes, salt and fry for a few minutes in a pan. Leave it to cool.
4. Crush the avocados with a fork and add chopped onion, coriander, garlic, chili, salt and pepper and juice of 1/4 lemon and sugar.
5. Add the seafood and mix everything.
6. After removing the baguettes from the oven, grease them with a large amount of butter and put our salsa on top.
7. We can add the parmesan cheese on the top. P>