Squid has delicate, salty-sea taste. It contains many nutrients, being a rich source of protein and B vitamins and that is why being served with garlic and white wine is the perfect choice for dinner.
Ready in: 1,5 h
1 kg of squids
15 cloves of garlic
2 glasses of a dry wine
2 tablespoons of butter
1. 1. Rinse the calamari in cold water
2. Cut the calamari into pieces and chop the tentacles.
3. Peel and chop the garlic finely.
4. Chop the parsley.
5. Put squid in the pan, add white wine, chopped garlic and parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Heat until a small amount of broth starts to separate, and then simmer for 1 hour, stirring regularly.
7. Add butter and lemon juice, mix thoroughly. Can be served with rice or groats.