1. Thoroughly wash the shrimp and fry them in olive oil until they get gold.
2. Fry the diced mushrooms on a separate pan and then mix with the prawns.
3. Cut avocados and onions into cubes, cocktail tomatoes into two parts, and then combine them with shrimps and mushrooms, and add a corn salad.
4. In a glass, mix 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and a tablespoon of lemon juice, pour into a bowl with salad and mix thoroughly.
5. Sprinkle the prepared salad with grated Parmesan cheese.