Have you ever tried black pasta? And in combination with calamari? With seafood you can easily and quickly prepare a delicious dinner. Try calamari with black spaghetti.
Ready in: 30 min
200 g of calamari
300 g of black pasta
butter for frying
2 chopped garlic cloves
1/4 chilli peppers
50 ml of white wine
freshly ground pepper
1. Rinse the squid in cold water and remove the fat bags.
2. Cut the squids into pieces and chop the tentacles.
3. Peel and chop the garlic finely.
4. Chop the parsley.
5. Put squid into the pan, add white wine, chopped garlic and parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Heat up until a small amount of broth starts to be released, and then cook slowly. P>