Unusual combination? A wealth of protein and omega 3 and 6 acids. For those who love healthy and delicious taste.
12 large peeled raw tiger shrimps
200 g of feta cheese cut into cubes
2 teaspoons of soy sauce
1½ teaspoons of sunflower oil
200 g long grain rice
0.75 l of vegetable vinegar
150 g of sugar peas cut lengthwise into halves
2 tablespoons of fresh chopped coriander
1 bunch of chopped onions
1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
1/4 kg of small mushrooms cut into halves
10 g chopped fresh ginger
2 tablespoons of sesame
1. Squeeze the ginger for juice, add the soy sauce and diced cheese and mix gently.
2. Put the rice in hot oil and fry on low heat for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour the decoction, continue stirring and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes, until the rice softens and absorbs the decoction.
3. Fry the onion and mushrooms on the frying pan, then add the sugar snap peas and shrimp. Stir often until the shrimp turn pink and vegetables soften and remain slightly crispy.
4. Add feta cheese with marinade, fry over low heat for 30 seconds to warm up the cheese, turning it gently over the other side so that it does not break up too much. Sprinkle with chopped coriander, parsley and sesame seeds. Add salt and pepper, mix gently.
5. Shrimp, cheese sauce and rice put on plates, which we can decorate with coriander.