For all those who love Spain and its cuisine - a culinary substitute for holiday to cook on their own.
pack of frozen seafood
600 g white rice
½ kg of tomatoes
1 can of green peas
70 g of tomato paste
2 red peppers
1 green pepper
½ kg of pork ham
1 kg of chicken breasts
1 tablespoon of olive oil
4 cloves of garlic
2 twigs of thyme
3 bay leaves
1. Defrost seafood.
2. Cut chicken and ham into cubes and fry in olive oil.
3. Put the chopped onions, tomatoes, salt, pepper into the pot.
4. Pour the ingredients in two liters of water and add garlic, bay leaves and thyme.
5. When the broth starts to boil, add meat and seafood, and then cook for a minimum of 2 hours on low heat.
6. After 1.5 h of cooking, add the chopped peppers, cook for another 0.5 h, and then drain the ingredients.
7. In a separate pot, cook rice and allow it to swell for 15 minutes, then add to it drained green peas.
8. Combine all ingredients in the pan, add tomato paste and fry for about 10 minutes.
9. Before serving, add finely chopped parsley.